The slideshow accompanying this post records the seamless journey of Australia’s first aerdisc® installation.
The first 40-foot container load of aerdisc® Directional Aerators shipped from Aeris Global in Wanaka last month and arrived at Aeris Global Australia in Melbourne last week.
Two of the eight units in the shipment were installed and commissioned at Opal Australian Paper last Thursday and Friday.
A total of 20 aerdisc® Directional Aerators have been allocated to the nationwide 6-month Trial Program including:
- Opal Australian Paper (Maryvale)
- Greater Western Water (Riddells Creek)
- Barwon Water (Bannockburn)
- Coliban Water (Bendigo)
- NE Water (Baranduda)
- East Gippsland Water (Lindenow)
- Melbourne Water (Werribee)
- Water Corporation (Harvey)
- TasWater (Bridport)
- SE Water (Longwarry)
- North Burnett RC (Eidsvold)
- Wingecarribee Shire Council
- Gladstone RC
- Urban Utilities
- Power & Water
- Others pending
Aeris Global Field Services mechanically install the trial aerators. At the conclusion of the trial the host has the right to purchase, but not the obligation.
Check out the new aerdisc® Gen-3 website at www.aerdisc.co